Cancer Blog

Cancer sympthoms, Treatment and story

Powered by Blogger.

8 Year Against Cancer, No Surrender




Shidie Chen, 57 years old, from Vietnam, he was a good-hearted mother. he was also a successful businessman. Family life and work is very busy, but breast cancer instead quietly approached.

"8 years ago, in January 2006, when I feel pain in my breast, and I did a biopsy and CT scan, and diagnosed with breast cancer. For me, it's like the fog on a sunny day, this hard blow my heart panic, depression, and depressed, and did not know what to do. I have been in business for many years, through many difficulties, but there is no difficulty that makes me very sad than cancer. I still have to take care of the company, I am very busy job, I started taking the herbs, hope this drug can control the disease. "Chen Shidie calmly tells his story against cancer. She cut her hair short, reddish face, with makeup, anyone would not think beautiful women is associated with cancer.

Shidie Chen
Herbal remedies help Chen Shidie relieve pain, but the condition is no improvement at all. September 2006, he had to undergo medical treatment at a local hospital in Vietnam, removal surgery, 6 cycles of chemotherapy, and 25 times radiotherapy. The hair was gone due to the side effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy. "I love the long hair that fell, but now my hair is difficult to grow back." Chen Shidie smiled, and continued, "So, I take the medicine Endocrine for 5 years. Until the year 2011, as introduced friends, I came to Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou, and did 2 immunotherapy."

Chen Shidie considers himself to be a strong woman, when he was sick, he still continued to work. But in December 2013, giving a disease that attacks more powerful. One day, abdominal pain Chen Shidie incredible, he went back to visit Modern Hospital Guangzhou, the results showed the presence of intraperitoneal dissemination in part, and the tumor has caused large ascites, tumor marker test results were very high. Team MDT Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou immediately planned a series of treatment for him. Through 6 times Intervention, and 4 times the targeted biological immunization , combined with Chinese medicine, ascites disappeared, the results of tumor marker also decreased significantly." When the doctor in charge told me that my tumor had shrunk more than 95%, I felt relieved and excited. Compared with chemotherapy and radiotherapy in Vietnam, this leading minimally invasive treatment, have effective results, and no adverse effects were small !"

After discharge from the hospital, Chen Shidie still good work, and continue treatment. He loves his job, the work he can maintain a good mood. For him, "Work can make me forget about cancer. Work, also one of my motivation to beat cancer."

Chen Shidie face and treat the disease correctly, during the 8 years he worked and the fight against cancer, the husband was always encouraged and supported, it all helps recovery. Sharing his experience with cancer, Chen Shidie said : "Do not think cancer equals death, the trust of medical science, and treatment with the latest technology, cancer is not scary at all ! In addition, put your heart at work, think about the things that mean, that way you can get rid of the burden of cancer."

source : asiancancer
Tag : Story
0 Comment For "8 Year Against Cancer, No Surrender"

Back To Top